Holly shared a message with us this week for Mother’s Day! My notes are below.
- John 6:28-35
- What matters most in the Christian life is not what Jesus can do for you but who He is to you.
- What am I depending on to fill me that doesn’t actually satisfy me?
- Anytime you try to find nourishment from an earthly person, you will always be let down. Only Jesus can fill you.
- When He is my comfort, I know where to go when I’ve been let down.
- God will speak to us everywhere!
- Am I not listening because I don’t want to hear what God is speaking to me? Or because I’m too busy?
- Isaiah 43:18-19
- If I’m unwilling to accept the new, I’m always gonna feel stuck.
- We need to stop following a formula and start following a Person.
- To more you come to realize and experience Jesus in your life, the more you realize you cannot live without Him.
- Can I let go and accept what God wants to do in my life, and not necessarily for my life?
- John 6:60, 66-69
After the message, we had communion together, which was really special.
You can watch the message here:
If you enjoy my content, would you consider supporting me by Buying Me A Coffee? These small donations add up to support the cost of managing this website. I’d love to see them overflow into supporting my writings! Any support, even just kind words in a comment, go so far. Thank you!