Welcome back to church during quarantine! I hope you all are still doing well.
Pastor Steven’s wife Holly Furtick was preaching this week! My notes are as follows:
- Psalm 77
- Remind yourself of what God has done.
- Sometimes the only way forward is to circle back.
- God was with you the last time and will be with you all the way through this time.
- Even when you don’t see it, He’s working.
- Our Shepherd is leading His flock and is with us every step of the way.
- God is your guide and He is revealing Himself to you all along the way.
- Am I missing what’s right in front of me because I’m worrying about what’s down the road?
- You have to be anointed before you can overflow to those around you.
- John 14:1-6
- Jesus has gone before us into our future to prepare a place for us.
- What if what God is doing in this time is giving you an opportunity to know Him deeper, to know Him as Prince of Peace?
- You don’t need to know the end because you know Jesus.
We finished up with singing “Waymaker“.
This was probably my favorite message from Holly; her passion and rawness was tangible. You can watch the full message here:
Elevation is also having a Good Friday service this Friday at 7pm EST. You can stream it live from their YouTube channel.