Welcome back to the blog! How’s your February going?
This weekend at church we began worship with “Reality“, by Elevation Rhythm, followed by “God of the Promise” by Elevation Worship and “Who You Say I Am” by Hillsong Worship. After this week’s YTHTV, we continued worship with “It Is So” and “There is a Cloud“.
Tim Somers, the Elevation Youth Pastor, spoke this weekend.
- Matthew 3:13-17
- Jesus is on the move in your situation.
- What happens next is always up to Jesus; what happens now is always up to you.
- God isn’t cutting corners.
- When what’s next becomes a priority over what’s now, it ultimately becomes prevention against what God’s trying to do. We do not know what’s best–God knows what’s best.
- Our job is “thank you”, His job is “next”.
- The revelation of “next” only comes with the realization of “now”.
- The revelation fo “next” only comes with the responsibility of “now”.
You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!