Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing my notes from part five of Elevation Church’s series, Kingdom Clout, titled “Your Season to Succeed”. I hope it encourages you! Thanks for stopping by!
Pastor Steven preached this week; my notes are as follows:
- Psalm 1:1-3
- To be successful and miserable is not a blessing.
- We have a standard of success but we don’t check who gave us that standard.
- Some of us are doing things to impress people that aren’t even paying attention.
- Being well-known only requires that the God who made me gets all of me.
- Obscurity is not the enemy. It doesn’t matter if they know your name; it matters if you want what’s inside of you.
- If success means that everybody likes you, then Jesus was a failure. Not everybody is supposed to “get you”, only God can “get you”.
- Luke 17:20
- The strategy of the enemy is to get you to hate your season.
- Are you going to chase clout or embrace calling?
- If you judge it in the process of God doing it, you interrupt the power of it.
- When you get set free from the approval of people, then you can receive the approval of God.
- It was so important that Jesus heard His Father say “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased” before He ever started His ministry, so He wouldn’t be looking for the approval of others.
- If the Kingdom is within you, it will not be taken away.
You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!