Welcome back to the blog; this week’s message was really good and personal to me, so much so that I didn’t have a lot of notes–I was just soaking in what he was saying. So please watch it for yourself!
Pastor Steven preached part four of the Kingdom Clout series this week; my notes are as follows:
- Matthew 25:14-30
- Is it possible God trusts you more than you trust Him?
- The gift God gives you is not yours to hide.
- If you did not see where I started, please do not judge where I’m at.
- You have to act on what God gives you in your life.
- It takes time for a seed to mature but you must start by planting it.
- When you attach your security to stuff, it’s never enough.
- Until you recognize the goodness of God, you will always fear.
- You won’t always see what God is doing through you.
You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!