And we’re back! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and happy new year so far!
This weekend we sang Momentum, a new song by Elevation Worship, along with My Testimony, King of My Heart, and Graves into Gardens.
Pastor Furtick was starting a new series called Kingdom Clout; my notes on part one of this series are below.
- Matthew 20:20-24
- It’s okay to care what people think about you; it’s not okay to be controlled by what people think about you.
- Mark 3:13-19
- He calls those He wanted. God has options.
- The Kingdom of God is invisible and insignificant to the human eye but it is immediate. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. (The first message Jesus preached.)
- Jesus called people stuff that He knew they were before they even knew they were yet.
- When you attach your significance to status or your security to stuff, it is never enough.
- It’s not really attention you want, it’s intimacy–not to be noticed, but to be known.
- It takes you a lot of your life to figure out what you really want; what I really want is to be connected to God.
You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!