Welcome back to my church notes! We are wrapping up 2019–how crazy! It’s been such a long year but a full year for me, I think. How has your year been? What has God been speaking to you? I’d love to read your comments below!
Pastor Steven was in the house this week preaching from Acts 10; my notes are as follows:
- God is trying to align opportunity with obedience. There are opportunities that God will give to someone who has learned to be obedient.
- Obedience is letting God set the direction even if He doesn’t give you the details.
- What God is doing today is killing our categories.
- You understand in reverse why God did what He did.
- It is what you do with what God says to you that sets the direction for your life.
- He gives you reasons when you respond to Him.
- God wants to do more than our minds can comprehend.
Pastor ended the message with several testimonies of people that have given in past year-end offerings, which was really neat. You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!