Another Tuesday, another sermon notes post.
Pastor Furtick preached the second installment of his “Available” series this week. My notes are as follows:
- God’s yes is settled.
- Some of us have said “yes” to salvation but haven’t said “yes” to sanctification.
- God is not fickle; He’s faithful.
- Man can’t cancel what God has called.
- Your “yes” will always be tested.
- Sometimes God will cancel the plan to accomplish the purpose.
- We must believe in the Person over the plan.
- The second yes is believing God is working when you cannot feel His presence or see His plan.
- Your yes is connected to your purpose.
You can watch the full message here.
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!