We’re back on the blog today with my notes from church again!
Pastor Steven was in the house this week bringing us the word of God. My notes are as follows:
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-10
- Many times when we are trying to get more of God, He is trying to get more of us.
- Sometimes we don’t worship the Creator, we worship the gifts He gave to people.
- The only way to receive what you need is to give what you have.
- Matthew 14:15-18
- You will never know what you really have until you see a need that is bigger than you; you will never know that God is really able until you see that you are not.
- It’s not “Are you able?”, it’s “Are you available?”.
- “Sacrifice” means you give something and it goes away; “Sow” means you give something, and it gets bigger.
- Genesis 22:15-17
- God will multiply whatever you are willing to sacrifice.
- The way God meets your needs is through you meeting the needs of others.
You can watch the full message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!