This week was another great message from Pastor Steven Furtick! My notes are below but I will also include the link to the message below.
My notes are as follows:
- If God wants all the glory, then let Him fight the battle.
- As we give God the glory it takes the weight off of us.
- Let’s give more weight to the character and promises of God than we give to our issues and insecurities.
- The sticking point: When your mood doesn’t match your mission but you have to push through anyway.
- Many times we are stuck not in our situation but in our state of mind.
- Exodus 14:10-16
- God will take care of you because you’re His.
- When you get stuck, that means you’re on the verge of something significant; God has His hand on your life.
- Where God guides, Pharaoh follows. The proof of God’s increase in your life will often be resistance.
- When you get stuck, you get stupid. Sometimes the dumb decisions you make are because you’re sick of being stuck.
- Sometimes “stuck” is a state of mind; sometimes we get stuck in what we thought was supposed to happen in our lives.
- You don’t get stuck in anything shallow; if you feel stuck, that means you’re in the deep stuff.
- Exodus 4:1-2 ESV
- Until you surrender it, you will never see what it could be.
- Sometimes you have to release what God has given you so He can show you what it can become.
- Is God calling you to reach for what you’ve been running from?
- You have to learn that what God gave you is enough.
- Everything that you love will have a part that you don’t like.
The link to the message, as promised:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!