All right, I think most of y’all know the deal by now: it’s Tuesday, the day I post my notes from Elevation Church over the weekend. And if you don’t know…that’s probably because you’re new, and in that case, welcome!
My notes read:
- Numbers 13:30-33
- There will always be a thought that God will bring to deliver you and a thought that the enemy will bring to destroy you.
- It is possible to be stopped, not because of your giants, but because of your thoughts.
- The enemy can’t take away anything that God has given to you.
- Sometimes you can get caught, not by your enemies, but by your insecurities.
- You catch what you’re close to.
- Where a thought comes from determines where it leads to.
- Luke 5:4-6
- You always get in trouble when you compare your calling to somebody else’s, because when you compare callings, you get insecurities.
- The enemy can’t take what God gave you, but if he can get you to catch a thought that opposes it, he can keep you so weak that you will not walk into it.
- 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
- One thought of Jesus can lift you above any wave of worry.
- The devil can’t take your promise so he wants to steal your thoughts.
- The thought that you catch and hold fast to will be the thought that dominates your life.
- Mark 5:27-28
You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!