The past week Elevation Worship released their new album (EP?), At Midnight, and this weekend we sang four of the songs from it.
Ballantyne campus pastor Jonathan Josephs was preaching in the house this weekend, and my notes are as follows:
- Philippians 3:10-14
- I could spend my entire life seeking God’s face and never come to the end of who He is.
- There can’t be revival until I let something die.
- What’s still missing in my life is actually the very blessing that God gives me, because He is not concerned with my perfection or looking for me to have it all together–the measure of my faith is not my perfection, it’s my perseverance. If I had already attained it, what reason would I have to keep going?
- The blessing is in there always being more. It’s not about arriving; it’s about pressing on.
- Disregard what’s behind you and press on towards what is ahead with hope, faith, and confidence!
You can watch the message here, which I recommend you doing (as always!) because there were some good points that I wasn’t able to summarize into notes.
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!