I’m late but I’m back! Here’s my notes from this week’s worship experience.
Pastor Steven brought a message that, if I understood him correctly, was one he’d taught at YTHX.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Sometimes the place you escape to becomes the place you get enslaved in–maybe it doesn’t start as a master but as medication.
- Sometimes the place you run to becomes the place you’re trapped in.
- What you’re going through is nothing new.
- Cyncism is an escape because it hurts to have hope; you put your faith in reverse and call it realism.
- Even Jesus went through the wilderness; what you do in the wilderness determines if you stay enslaved or find freedom.
- God has already made the way of escape for you. It will not always be obvious, but it is sometimes straight to the thing that you fear that you’ll find the freedom you desire.
You can watch the message here:
I also want to mention that I did not get a chance to take or upload notes from last week because I was out of the country, but as soon as I got back, I listened to it while unpacking, and it was certainly worth the listen! You can watch last week’s here:
And because I was busy packing the week before that, I missed it too, but it can also be watched later if you want a good laugh and great message:
And of course, even though I don’t currently post my notes from them, I always take time out each week to watch Transformation Church. Bianca Olthoff spoke a week ago Sunday, and it was also great:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!