Welcome back to my blog! I am really enjoying seeing how much you all love reading my notes! I hope that it helps you during your week and I hope that you’re still making time to watch/listen to the messages if you’re able!
Pastor Robert Madu was in back the house this week! I really enjoyed last time he was at Elevation and actually re-watched it this past week! My notes from this weekend read:
- Matthew 15:21-28
- Matthew 24:10
- Luke 17:1
- Offense is an event, offended is a decision.
- Offense is inevitable but offended is optional.
- It is possible for you to live your live unoffended.
- You’ll never be able to handle the big things as long as it only takes the smallest thing for you to be offended.
- Your level of offend ability is often an indicator of your level of spiritual maturity.
- Sometimes people offend you and sometimes Jesus offends you and sometimes it’s both at the same time!
- Never project the nature of man onto the character of God. Just because people will leave and forsake you doesn’t mean that God will.
- God has a funny way of using the church to heal wounds inflicted by the church.
- If you’ll stay, He’ll speak.
He has some visual aids, so you may want to watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!