This weekend’s service was just something else! Supernaturally anointed, the worship was incredible and the sermon was so on-point for my life right now, it’s unreal. You know it’s good when so much comes against me that the post is late! 🙂
We began worship with “Gone” by Elevation Worship, followed by a YTHX announcement, and continued with “Forever (We Sing Hallelujah)” by Kari Jobe (who was there in person!), followed by her husband singing his song, “Nothing Else“, finishing with “See a Victory” by Elevation Church.
Pastor Steven was in the house this week; my notes read:
- 2 Chronicles 20:17
- 2 Chronicles 20:1-3
- The surest way to get yourself into trouble is to insert yourself into a fight that doesn’t concern you.
- The peace of another person is not your responsibility; your peace is your responsibility.
- The nature of the battle determines the nature of the strategy. You must understand the nature of the battle in order to understand the nuances of the strategy.
- 2 Chronicles 20:5-15
- We must shift our focus from the one who is against us to the One who reigns above us.
- If it’s God who gave it, then it’s God’s to protect it.
- It’s about possession. It’s not about how much power you have. If you are God’s possession and you are stewarding something He gave you to possess, then it’s not about how much power you have that determines what happens next in this battle. When it’s God’s possession, it’s God’s problem.
- If you will change the focus, God will win the fight.
- It’s not about your power, it’s about your position.
- Sometimes it takes more faith to let God fight for you than it would take for you to fight.
- It’s not a matter of willpower; it’s a matter of worship.
- If it’s too big, it doesn’t belong to you–you’ve got to give it back to God. We say the battle is the Lord’s but we worry like it’s ours. We waste all of our strength worrying when we should be worshipping. God wants His battle back.
- What do you do when the battle chooses you? You worship through it. You’re going to experience the victory not by fighting but by focusing.
- God wants to give you the faith to face it, but not have to fight it. Can you not fight it in your flesh but deal with it in your spirit?
- God is going to fight what you can see by sending what you can’t see.
You can watch this incredible word for yourself here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!