I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend! I spent the day with friends and family, so that’s why I didn’t post anything yesterday.
We began the worship this weekend with a special opening tribute for Memorial Day, followed by “God of the Promise” and “Unstoppable God” before we had an announcement about this year’s YTHX (June 19th). We continued with Hillsong Worship’s “Who You Say I Am” and Elevation Worship’s “With You“.
Wade Joye was speaking this weekend. My notes are as follows:
- Nehemiah 6:1-9
- Galatians 5:9 TPT
- My greatest impact doesn’t happen through giant steps of faith, but rather through daily steps of faithfulness.
- God doesn’t just move through the dramatic; He moves through the day-to-day.
- The impact of finishing is greater than the excitement of starting.
- The path of least resistance is rarely the path of obedience.
- Peace rarely comes before obedience; it is a by-product of obedience; we cannot rely on our feelings and emotions to tell us if we should obey.
- Relief and peace are not the same thing.
- Don’t mistake what is most noticeable for what is most valuable.
- Strength was not in the retreat but in the repeat of the hard things.
- Nehemiah 6:16
- Philippians 1:6
We ended with a reprise of “With You“.
You can watch the message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!