Welcome back to another Tuesday! I hope you all enjoy and are encouraged by these posts as much as I enjoy and am encouraged by putting them together! 🙂
Chris Brown started out worship by reading Psalm 100 to us, before we began singing a favorite of mine, “King of My Heart“. We followed that with “Love Won’t Give Up”, a new song by Elevation Worship, and “Mighty God (Another Hallelujah)“. After an announcement about YTHX and a baptism and testimony, we sang a new Elevation Worship song, “See a Victory”, followed by “Surrounded (Fight My Battles)“.
My notes read:
- Joshua 14:6-13
- It’s not how God sees me but how I think God sees me that determines where I end up.
- God needed someone to show His nature through so He made me and you.
- When you insult the product, you insult the manufacturer. God took something filthy and finite and made something to reflect what is eternal.
- When you don’t confront what you’ve been through, you end up running.
- Exodus 2:12-14
- If you don’t know Who made you, you’ll allow other people to tell you who you are.
- God doesn’t see you through the lens of your mistake but through the lens of His grace.
- If people hold your mirror to tell you who you are instead of God, you’ll get a distorted image of yourself and you’ll start matching in your life the image you have in your mind.
- Cynicism is just as contagious as faith.
- Sometimes people won’t accept you because they have rejected themselves. Not everyone’s acceptance is a blessing. The majority might have the wrong mirror.
- Numbers 13:32-33
- It’s not a matter of how big you believe God is, but how much of Him you believe is in you.
- I can’t run around with people who are struggling with their own sense of self to determine mine.
- The wilderness can kill you or it can make you stronger.
- I want to live where the blessings are so I must live where the battles are. You can’t have a victory without a battle.
- The level you will settle on is the level you see yourself on.
- Are we only looking through the filter of our fear? Fear is not our Maker and should not be our mirror.
- My Maker is my mirror and I am His–when He looks at me, He sees Himself, and He wants to use me to reflect Himself to the world.
- God’s words can make you stronger in your spirit than your enemies are in your situation.
- Adversity doesn’t disprove God’s presence; it gives it an opportunity to be displayed.
- God doesn’t love you because you change; you change because He loves you.
We ended with singing the new song “See a Victory” again.
Y’ALL. Y’ALL. WATCH THIS MESSAGE. If you think the notes are good, you’d better watch the whole thing:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!