Today on the blog we have my notes from Palm Sunday!
We began worship with the incredible new rendition of “Hallelujah Here Below ft. Steffany Gretzinger“, followed by “Echo” and “Worthy” amidst announcements about Easter this weekend, and ending with some spontaneous “How He Loves” by David Crowder Band.
My notes read:
- Philippians 3:7-16
- What’s most important is often least impressive.
- A lot of the changes that you make in your life that are the most important will often get the least compliments.
- Luke 19:28-42
- Some of the things God calls us to do will not be things that people will pat us on the back for.
- The paradox of progress: the closer you get, the further you feel.
- The closer you get to God, the less content you become with clichés because you start to want to really know who He is.
- The closer Jesus got to His purpose, the further He got from the people’s plans.
- If you feel like you’ve still got so far to go, that’s a good sign that you’re getting closer to God, because His presence creates awareness of what is in us that’s not of Him.
- What you’re reaching for is already yours.
You can watch the full message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!