Welcome back to the blog, again. SO sorry my posts have been so sparse! I’m working on a lot in my day-to-day life right now, so I’ll try to post an update later this week to catch y’all up.
My notes read:
- Genesis 37:5
- Lord, give me the courage to receive what You say and obey it!
- A dream will make you bold.
- A lot of times the dream we start out with will show up later in our life in a different dimension in such a way that we will not even recognize the dream as the original dream.
- A dream makes you different.
- People accept what is the same but they eventually respect what is different.
- It takes courage to be different–not just different in style but different in substance.
- Have I been dumbing down myself because being different is too painful?
- A dream can become a distraction.
- If you downplay your dream to fit in with people who don’t like you because you’re different, you can’t end up in the position you need to be in. The more like Christ you become, the more different from culture you will be.
- I don’t follow dreams, I follow Jesus, and when I do, dreams follow me.
- What if your dream was just the first draft; are you open to a revision?
- Some of God’s greatest work happens in the dark.
- When we are living the dream, it’s not for status but for service.
- What if the dream God has for me isn’t even about me?
- What if the reason God lets your dream die is because it wasn’t big enough?
- When we put too much pressure on our dream to come through, we allow our dream to become a distraction from the season we are in.
Whoa, this sermon was so good and so personal to me. PLEASE do yourself a favor and watch the whole thing here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!