Welcome back to the blog! Sorry it’s been so sparse in the posting lately; I’ve had so much going on with school and travels and jobs. Hopefully I’ll get around to posting an update later.
- We can’t just have a “one day: faith; we must have a “today” faith.
- The enemy wants us to believe God’s commands are too hard to understand and too difficult to live out.
- The enemy is a perverter, God is a Creator.
- God wasn’t withholding anything from Eve; He was protecting her from something she was never supposed to carry.
- We will steer where we stare.
- The enemy would love for us to believe we are something wrong, not just that we’ve done something wrong.
- Lies you believe about yourself become labels you stick on yourself which becomes a liability in your relationships.
- The enemy can influence us in isolation.
- God isn’t after changed behavior; He’s after a changed heart.
We finished by singing “Here Again“.
You can watch the full message here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!