I totally squealed when I saw who was preaching at church this week–nothing against Pastor Steven, but when this guy preached last summer at Elevation, I re-watched the message at least six times.
Worship began with “Then He Rose” by Elevation Worship, followed by “Who You Say I Am” by Hillsong Worship and “I Love the Cross”, new music by Elevation Worship, before ending with “Worthy” Elevation Worship.
Pastor Jeremy Foster of Hope City Church is back in the house this week!
- Matthew 11:2-3
- Isn’t it weird when Jesus’s actions cause you to doubt His authenticity?
- God may not always live up to your expectations, but He will always live up to His word.
- God will never allow you to have a life that makes Him unnecessary.
- You’re not designed to go through the (spiritual) desert alone.
- A prison perspective will always cause you to doubt your destiny.
- Every time you make a mistake, God makes mercy.
- Your faith is more important than your failure. God is more interested in your future than your failure.
- Your failure does not define your future.
- Even when you doubt, God still shows up.
- No matter what prison you are in, Jesus can meet you in it.
- It is so important that when you doubt, you surround yourself with strong believers.
Both of the sermons preached by Jeremy Foster are ones you’ve just got to watch. He’s hilarious, yet so poignant. Here’s this week’s:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!