We continued our Maybe: God series this week in church, with a message from University City campus pastor, Chet Pete.
We began worship with Elevation Worship’s “Then He Rose” and John Mark McMillian’s “King of My Heart” as well as “Here Again“, both favorites of mine. After that we sang “With You”, which is an unreleased song by Elevation Worship.
My notes read:
- Mark 10:46-52
- Things that may be blocking me from hearing God:
- What I Hear
- There are some people that have to get blocked in this season because they are keeping you from what God wants to say.
- What I Think
- Once we identify the voices in our heads, we are able to do something about it. You can’t defeat something that you don’t know what it is.
- What I See
- What if we trust that because we have seen God move before, He’ll move again?
- How we see God determines how we hear God.
- Something could be blocking me from hearing God’s voice, but nothing is blocking God from hearing my voice.
- Jeremiah 33:3
You can watch the message here, which I recommend because it has a lot of visual aids:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!