As promised, this week’s sermon notes! This message was so spot-on and really resonated with me this week.
We began worship with singing “Gone” by Elevation Worship, a new song that was introduced last week, and “Greater Than Your Love“. Then we celebrated a baptism and went into some spontaneous worship, which included “Surrounded (Fight My Battles)“, “Yours (Glory and Praise)“, and “Resurrecting“.
- Judges 13-14:4
- To pivot, you must be planted.
- Decisions don’t have to be big to be pivotal–the small moves set the direction.
- God is so much bigger than your decisions.
- Is my view of the will of God big enough to include my bad decisions?
- You find God beyond what you understand.
- God is not found in logic because He is beyond logic.
- You’ll find God not in the figuring it out but in the flames of sacrifice–when the flames went up, the revelation came down.
- God is sovereign, but you’re responsible for how you process your desires and decisions.
I don’t have a lot of notes because I was just soaking in the message, so I definitely recommend you watch this one!
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to follow my blog, share it with your friends, and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!