Last week was a crazy week, so these notes I’m posting today are actually from last week’s message. I’m sorry they’re late; I’m aiming to have a post updating y’all in more detail later on this week. Thanks so much for sticking with me!
The worship last week began with Elevation Worship’s own “Echo“, “Grateful“, a baptism and testimony, and then a beautiful piano solo of a song that I have no idea what it was :). After that, we sang “Jesus I Come” as well as some spontaneous praying and singing.
We’re continuing our year-end Gamechanger series with Pastor Steven; this week my notes read:
- Joshua 4:1-9
- My joy is under my jurisdiction; it’s mine to manage. My joy isn’t anyone else’s job.
- We are responsible to manage our miracles.
- It’s God’s to give, but it’s mine to manage.
- A lot of us wait for God to carry us over something when He’s waiting for us to cross.
- Judges 2:10
- We start depending on false gods when we stop telling the story of the faithfulness of God.
- You can have all the monuments of religion but lose your relationship with God.
- You can’t fight today’s devils without today’s testimony. There needs to be a current work in your life that God is doing.
- You can fight the devil with a little testimony–you can fight a big giant with a little rock if you know how to throw it.
- When you stop telling your story, you lose your strength.
- We are stewards of the story that God is telling in the world today.
- You’ve got to learn to sing the song of victory where you are, even before you see the victory.
If my notes whet your appetite, you can watch the message itself here:
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to share my blog with your friends and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!