I’m not really great at coming up with new ways to say “hey it’s Tuesday, here’s my notes from church” every week, so…yeah. Here’s my notes from church.
After that, Pastor Furtick came out to introduce this week’s speaker, Robert Madu. My notes read:
- Mark 5:21-43
- What if the power of a miracle is not just in the miracle itself but rather in the atmosphere and the environment that surrounds your miracle?
- Perhaps this is the season of your life to check your environment and tell some things to get OUT of your environment.
- God will often use desperation to push you into your destiny.
- Desperation is the door that breakthrough walks through.
- Desperation will open up doors that complacency keeps shut.
- Sometimes you can be so preoccupied with your promise or your personal pain that you are oblivious to other people around you.
- Don’t be so concerned with you that you miss other people around you.
- Your awareness of God’s authority will determine how much you receive from Him.
- Your faith is little because you do not have an awareness of God’s authority.
- When you know He’s the ultimate authority, your faith can go to a whole other level.
- If you don’t believe someone’s authority, you’ll doubt the validity of their words.
- God will often have you watch someone’s miracle while you wait on yours–the same God who did it for them is faithful to do it for you too! He’ll do it for you too but often it won’t be in the same way.
- Watch out for people in your life that are quick to tell you to give up on something that God has told you will happen.
- Unbelief will always laugh at the language of faith.
- Some things won’t get up until other things get out. Check your environment so dead things can come to life.
Y’ALL THIS MESSAGE IS SO GOOD. I laughed, I cried, and I got chills. Watch it for yourself for sure!
We ended with singing “Won’t Stop Now“.
Like the content you see and want to support me? The best ways to do so are to share my blog with your friends and to Buy me a coffee. Thanks for your support!